Get into Teaching - Information Events (2020-21)
9 September 2020 (by admin)
Our Get into Teaching Events offer a brilliant opportunity to find out more about teacher training and what a career in teaching has to offer.
They’re also a great way for you to meet our schools and partners that lead teacher training , and get one-to-one advice on every aspect of getting into teaching.
Places fill up quickly, so make sure you reserve yours today. Register your attendance at www.kingsbridgeteachertraining.co.uk and start your teaching career.
- Wed 7th October 2020 (3pm to 5pm)
- Tue 2nd February 2021 (3pm to 5pm)
- Tue 20th April 2021 (3pm to 5pm)
What you can expect:
- chat online with newly qualified teachers and find out what a day in the life of a teacher is really like
- get one-to-one advice from our teaching experts on your application, including specific advice on your personal statement
- watch a presentation on how to get into teaching
- You can spend as much or as little time as you like at the event.
- We can point you in the right direction and give you the answers you need to help get you one step closer to your rewarding new future.
To attend this event, you must register for a place. Once registered, you will receive log-in information and joining instructions via email. Please register online at https://kingsbridgeteachertraining.co.uk/